Howard Marshall IT Solutions
Howard offers consultancy based on a unique mix of IT skills including project management, database administration, efficient data-handling and the appropriate use of technologies for drug discovery. This is all built on a solid foundation of scientific research in a blue-chip pharma. He has wide experience in vendor and software evaluation & implementation, business analysis and training, all in face-to-face customer focused roles.
For more information, please visit the Howard Marshall IT Solutions website.
Colin Dingwall BSc. PhD.
Colin is currently Professor of Biochemistry at Kings College, London in the Pharmaceutical Science Division. He has extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry where he was biology leader of key drug discovery programmes in Alzheimer’s disease and was involved in in-licensing activities and establishing valuable academic collaborations in the general area of neurodegeneration.
He graduated with first class honours in Biochemistry from Newcastle University and subsequently moved to the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge. His most significant research achievements during his time in Cambridge were in cell biology in the area of nuclear protein transport. He discovered that nuclear protein transport is a signal-mediated, two-step process and identified the bipartite nuclear localisation signal (NLS) which is the major NLS in cellular proteins. He was a visiting scientist at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), Heidelberg for two years and was a faculty member in the Pharmacology Department, State University of New York at Stony Brook, USA. At King’s College he is continuing his research into the role of the amyloidogenic pathway in Alzheimer’s disease.
RML Pharma Consulting
RMLPharmaConsulting Limited provides up-to-date CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls) consulting services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Specialising in the fit-for-purpose development of early phase assets, from pre-candidate selection right through to Phase 2 and proof of concept, RMLPharmaConsulting can provide a tailored development approach in the following key areas:
- Outsourced API Manufacture (cGMP & non cGMP, including intermediates, analytical markers, PET precursors)
- Analytical Chemistry (method development, validation, API release)
- Project Management (manage all activities of the outsourced project at the contractor, interface with the internal project teams)
- Route Selection and Development (process development/optimisation, new route work)
- Physicochemical Studies (Salts and polymorphs, crystallisation development)
- Risk Managment (risks identified and mitigation strategies implemented)
- Regulatory Submissions (CMC sections compiled and reviewed)
- Due Diligence
For more information on RMLPharmaConsulting, please visit the RMLPharma website.